The UK business environment, property market and educational institutions are continuing to be the magnet for international corporations and cosmopolitan families. The Olympic Games of 2012 to be held in London will attract even more spotlight to the capital.
We have set up our Client Services division in response to requests from our existing clients, associates and their families. We pride ourselves on our in-depth and first-hand knowledge of challenges facing anyone who is considering relocation, is looking to set up a business and undertake regular trips to the UK or has just recently arrived in the UK and is willing to stay here for a long-term period of time.
Our client services fall into two categories:
International Relocation Services
We offer the following services for overseas investors wishing to relocate to the UK:
- Assistance with Investor Visa
- Establishment of banking relationships for individuals and corporations
- Assistance with setting up corporate entities and investment trusts for individuals and corporations
- Advice from our panel of experts on all matters relating to ownership of assets and residence status in the UK including:
- Efficient tax planning and structuring of investment vehicles for individuals and companies
- Taxes applicable to their chosen business model
- Process of setting up a business and regulatory environment
- Double tax agreements
- Succession and inheritance tax
Barnes & Hogan Concierge Service provides overseas clients and affiliates with access to professional organisations, private membership clubs, art exhibitions and cultural events, corporate entertainment facilities and exclusive recreation events such as Ascot horse races, Wimbledon tennis championship, Henley regatta, America’s Cup boat races, Cartier polo match.
Our Concierge Service is unique in assisting our overseas clients and partners, during their visits or upon relocation to the UK, with the full spectrum of entertainment and professional networking options.
For more information please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our advisors on: +44 (0) 207 514 5215.